Some of our Clients may be more vulnerable to COVID-19
Please follow these guidelines when viewing...
Last Updated 31st March 2022
FOR POTENTIAL SELLERS AND FOR VIEWINGS TAKING PLACE
It is important that we continue to apply safety measures and reduce the risk of Covid transmission. Whilst many of us are now double or treble jabbed, there are still many vulnerable people with underlying health conditions, and we believe that it is only right to provide good advice to help keep both our clients, consumers, and work colleagues safe.
VISITING A PROPERTY – IMPORTANT TO READ
- Currently there is no specific guidance on mask wearing within non-public spaces, however we consider it an act of courtesy for all parties to respect the wishes of both the buyer/seller in this regard. Our vendors and buyers may have underlying health conditions or vulnerable family members involved. No one wants to catch the virus and we believe that by continuing to sanitise hands and to wear masks when appropriate, is responsible practice.
- Our client: the seller/owner or occupier of a property ultimately has the choice of who visits their property and as to whether they require masks to be worn. Our client may also require us to enquire as to whether viewers have been double jabbed or had their booster. We will advise you of any specific instructions by our client, prior to the viewing taking place.
- If you (buyer or seller) are feeling unwell or have been advised to self-isolate, then please inform us at your earliest convenience to postpone the appointment.
HERE IS OUR SAFETY PROMISE FROM THE ZOE NAPIER GROUP
- We will operate in accordance with government guidance at all times and take all reasonable steps to protect our team and our customers and have in place measures to help prevent the spreading of the Covid-19 virus.
- Our offices will be open, but at times we will restrict numbers entering to ensure social distancing can take place.
- We support the guidance that face coverings should be worn when in any enclosed/indoor setting with people who you are not normally with.
- We will have hand sanitizer at appropriate points in offices for use by staff and visitors.
- In the office and on appointments we will take all reasonable steps to ensure social distancing is maintained.
- We will not permit any face-to-face meeting to take place in any case where any party has been advised to self-isolate or is awaiting Covid-19 test results.
- We will ensure our offices are well ventilated at all times and that our team has access to regular hand washing facilities.
- We will recommend virtual appointments as a first option to reduce the level of face-to-face contact.
- We will issue digital information and communication where possible.
- We will retain your information should this be needed for any NHS test and trace purposes.
- Where viewing/market appraisal appointments are undertaken we will open all internal doors to restrict ‘touching’ of surfaces.
- For property viewings we will request that the number of people attending the viewing is kept to a minimum. (recommendation of no more than two persons).
- If our own teams are working in the office then they will take a COVID-19 lateral test to identify any early signs of a potential issue, even if they are not showing any symptoms.
- We have a dedicated COVID-19 responsible person who should be the first point of contact for any COVID-19 related queries.
- We reserve the right to amend these procedures at short notice depending on Government advice at the time.
DO KEEP SAFE AND PLEASE ALWAYS CONSIDER THE SAFETY OF OTHERS